Friday, July 25, 2008

Convention HERE I COME!


Yes!!! I am going to sunny (and probably muggy) Orlando, FL next week for our Close To My Heart Convention! This is the resort I will be staying in with some other ladies from our unit. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. Convention is when they release new product, have wonderful business and creative classes, and the best part of all is the friendships that happen with fellow consultants. I am so excited!!! (Oh wait, I said that already) I will fly out on Wednesday morning and return Sunday afternoon. When I get back, I fully expect to be in full throttle mode (sorry, that's the auto repair shop owner in me coming out) to build my business and share my passions of scrapbooking, stamping, cardmaking and paper crafting!
Be sure to watch for updates and pictures from this awesome event!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy