Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer 2009 Idea Book is LIVE!


I'm a little slow getting this posted since I have mainly been working on my clubhouse so that we can get back to classes, workshops & clubs. But....
It is HERE! The Summer 2009 Close To My Heart Idea Book, and you are going to LOVE it! I cannot even begin to explain to you what a wonderful Idea Book this is.
There are FIVE new paper themes, with awesome accessories to go with them. Many, many new stamp sets that are absolutely adorable....
There are FOUR all new Hostess Rewards Plus packages available for those of you interested in hostessing a home gathering! And let's not forget the cute new booking stamp set!
And, Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO of Close To My Heart has done it yet AGAIN with a newly released How To Card Confidence Program entitled "Wishes"! For all you card makers out there (or those that want to learn to make cards with some guidance) this book is a MUST HAVE!
You can view this awesome new Idea Book online or if you are like me and like to look at an actual book, let me know!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy