Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Middle Schooler.....................

Here he is, my "baby" LucasJon. An official middle schooler...........okay, I STILL want to know where that time goes! I didn't believe my mom when she said that it goes fast.............the older they get, the faster they grow up. Time is just flying. I did inform him that he can have NO MORE birthdays (he's 11) but that didn't fly with him, he was having no part of that at all.

Oh well, I guess I will enjoy him at this age while I can. Seems like just yesterday he came into our lives. If only I had those natural curls! I keep teasing him that I have to pay for mine................

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy