Wednesday, December 17, 2008

National Paper Crafting Month Promotion!

Did you know that I'm a CTMH Consultant? If not, I have been a consultant for a little over 3 years now, but recently decided I was ready to go from a hobbyist to a full blown consultant. I absolutely LOVE representing a company with such high quality products and such high standards. Our products are of the highest quality, best value, and are completely on top of the latest trends, yet remain timeless.



We also have unbelievable promotions! Beginning yesterday and running through Jan 31st, we are celebrating National Paper Crafting Month. Check out the details:



The gorgeous new Key to My Heart Level 2 paper packet features all of our fabulous new exclusive colors: Tulip, Juniper, Sorbet, and Crème Brulee. The packet is accompanied by the attractive new E-size My Acrylix® Key to My Heart stamp set brimming with elegant, charming designs. It’s a great combo with a retail value of $47.90—and can be yours at substantial savings, or even FREE!



-Spend $130 and receive the whole package FREE!

-OR- Spend $75 and purchase the kit for just $20

-OR - Buy the kit outright for $47.90



You can also earn the kit for FREE by signing up to be a consultant

- OR - Hosting a gathering of $400 or more (catalog gatherings okay too)



You can shop online at http://www.tammypinchard.myctmh.com/ if you choose, or contact me to schedule a home or "Idea Book" gathering! You may also want to visit my "Training and Events" area where you can view all of the workshops I have scheduled, my Spring Idea Book Revealing Party, and so much more! Aren't these colors just GORGEOUS?! They are even more so in person, this picture does not do them justice!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy