Monday, December 22, 2008

WW Weigh in...........Week 11 & 12

Oh boy, I am falling behind here. I'm so excited about the Idea Book Revealing Party I am having on January 3rd, and so busy getting prepared for it that I forgot to post about my weight loss (and gain).

So, week 11......I WAS down 2.4 lbs bringing my running total to an even 20 lbs loss. Well, week 12 has not been so great.......I gained 2.0 lbs back dropping me to 18 lbs total loss. What a roller coaster. I'm trying hard though to stay on track. It's tough with the holidays, as I'm sure I do NOT have to tell anyone who has had to battle weight loss or maintenance!

We are back into yet another week. I am trying really hard to get motivated to exercise which will help to keep things under better control. I love to watch the 9:00 news, so I guess I should make that my exercise time. I can walk on the treadmill in our family room and watch the news, right?

And of course, I have my Pilates for weight loss DVD that I could do instead of watching the 9:00 news, or the step aerobics video I have. Then I could just catch the 10:00 news? I don't know, but I have to figure out how to get motivated, and remind myself that I am worth that time to me. Wish me luck as I venture through Grandma's Homemade Baked Beans (she taught me how to make them now!), and all the other goodies that will tempt me. And let's not forget the birthday cake I have to get for Lance since his 15th birthday is on Christmas Day!

Well, here's to a successful week...................

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy