Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Don't Blink......just like that........





I cannot believe it, but my Lance is learning to ride MY motorcycle!!! He is so good at it too! Wasn't it just like maybe YESTERDAY that I had him? That lovely December 22nd when my water broke FIVE WEEKS EARLY and lo and behold 1:26 a.m. on December 25, 1993 appears my little Christmas present.............

I'm not sure WHERE that time goes, but my baby LucasJon just turned 12, and I swear it was this morning I gave birth to him! Okay, okay, so I am exaggerating a bit........but seriously here. I could not agree more with the country western song "Don't Blink" cuz "just like that, you're six years old and you take a nap...you wake up and you're 25 and your high school sweetheart becomes your wife........"

No doubt about that one. All I can say is I am so incredibly proud of my boys and the young men they are becoming. I LOVE that Lane and I are able to give them so many great opportunities in their lives. That we are able to allow them to explore so many things.

I love you boys with all my heart, and hope you know just how very proud of you I am!

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi, Tammy. I've left an award for you on my blog! Stop by and pick up and enjoy!

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy