Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spring 2009 CTMH Idea Book Revealed!

Well, this is my first post of the new year (sorry about that, it's been hectic!), and I am teasing you all with the cover of the BRAND NEW Spring 2009 Close To My Heart Idea Book! Do you see all those wonderful products and the coordinating papers! Gosh, I just LOVE our products.

I had my Idea Book Revealing party on Saturday, January 3rd, and it went well! The ladies that were there have fun playing the left/right game and getting door prizes. All in all, I had a great time and I believe the ladies did too!

Now, I have LOTS of workshops coming up, and January has ONLY 1 workshop left open, so if you are interested, be sure to visit my NEW and UPDATED website at http://www.tammypinchard.myctmh.com/ ! I absolutely love all the updates, the calendar is so much easier to read!

You can now even create your own secure account to shop online! How cool is that! After all, my website is available for shopping 24/7! You can save things in your cart if you wish to, as well as many other updates. Be sure to check the new site out.

One thing..........if you had my site bookmarked in your browser, you will have to manually enter it one more time and the resave it as the computer mumble jumble to get you there has changed! LOL (Real technical talk there, hey?)

Well, you can either contact me to view the inside pages of the new Idea Book, OR you can view it online. Seriously, check out how Close To My Heart makes Scrapbooking, Stamping, Cardmaking AND Paper Crafting "Faster, Simpler, Easier" with all the awesome coordinating base pages, paper packets and embellishments! Did I already say I LOVE our products?

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy