Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR A SALE?!?!

In March there will be a sale available on my website http://www.tammypinchard.myctmh.com/ The sale may include the following stamp sets. If you are at all interested, I would recommend shopping early! They seem to fly off the warehouse shelves very quickly when these sales come up! I will post more details when they are available (probably Thursday evening)!


Also, keep in mind that these are the Close To My Heart CLEAR My Acrylix stamp sets! They are amazing to work with since you can see right through them for proper placement, and are of very high quality! I thought a bit of a sneak peek at the sets would help you prepare.


Love of My Life (C1258)
Groovy Celebration (C1232)

My One & Only (D1197)

Wisdom (B1199)

My Farm (D1219)
Friendship's Garden (D1202)
Follow Your Dreams (D1152)

Card Sentiments (D1111)
Steep & Deep (D1175)
Memories (D1127)


A full current Idea Book and Product Review can be viewed on my website also. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me! My email is tammypinchard@myctmh.com!


Keep your eyes open for more details!

PS. Thank you fellow CTMH sister Vicki for the pictures!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Didn't I see these pics. on the CTMH boards? Well thanks for doing that. Have a Happy Thursday!
Sandra T.
CTMH sister

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy