Monday, February 9, 2009

HILARIOUS!

Okay, so I have been trying so hard to lose weight, and although I have been yo-yoing, I am really trying to stick with this. For the past few days, I have been doing Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home program. Lane kept telling me he wanted to workout at the same time I did, but I just kept going downstairs and getting my workout in without him. I usually do some sort of exercise using DVD's or VHS tapes while he walks on the treadmill.

Well, last night we decided that we were going to do my Leslie Sansone workout together and hopefully get LucasJon to join us because he needs to lose weight also. We moved our big square table out of the middle of the living room and did the workout together!

Oh my goodness, if only you could have been a fly on the wall! These are two of the most uncoordinated, no rhythm-having guys I know! Don't get me wrong, they did great keeping their feet moving and making it fun, but I can ONLY imagine how funny we must have all looked. Thankfully Lance was downstairs in his room watching tv and nursing his groin pull or he might have pulled it worse laughing at all of us.

All I could think while we were working out was whether or not Randy and Kim were looking out their windows wondering what the heck we were doing throwing our arms up in the air and bouncing all over the living room!

This DVD we worked out to has four miles of workout on it. It lets you know each time you have reached a mile. Well, we all went through three miles and Lane was like "are we done?". Since this was the most I had done with the DVD so far, I told he we could be done and do more the following night. Well, LucasJon decided he was going to try to do the fourth mile which included a flex band for using your muscles for toning. So, Lane and I joined in to just move the last mile. LucasJon gave up on using the band and gave it to me. I'm feeling it today, but it's a GOOD ache!

Anyway, just wanted to share the fun we had, and the fact that the three of us exercised as a family. I hope they stick with me because it was much more fun than my doing it on my own! (No matter how funny we must look!)

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy