Friday, February 27, 2009

I CHALLENGE YOU!

A fellow Close To My Heart sister, Jennifer Farrell, is helping with a fundraising event to help fight childhood cancer. Her 9 year old son, Alexander, will be shaving his head for to raise money, and he has set a goal to raise $1000.00 for this very worthy cause. The event takes place March 14, 2009.

If you can even spare a dollar, he would so much appreciate the help in reaching his goal.

Now, the challenge is this...........yesterday, I donated $25.00 to this very worthy cause. For any of you who MEET or BEAT my donation, you will receive a small "thank you" in the mail from me.

Should you decided to take me up on my challenge, please send me an email at tammypinchard@myctmh.com with you mailing address!

Now, let's see if we can get little Alexander to his goal!

Here is the link to Alexander's donation page:
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/search.php?NewSearch=Y&SearchFormID=20090225214606&SearchFor=Participant&SearchEventYear=2009&SearchFirst=alexander&SearchLast=farrell&SearchForShavee=1&SearchForBarber=2&SearchForVolunteer=99&SearchTeamName=&x=20&y=5

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy