Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll!

YOU’VE PROBABLY NEVER SEEN AN ANNIVERSARY LIKE THIS ONE!

To kick off our 25th anniversary as a leader and innovator in the stamping business, Close To My Heart is giving all of our stamp purchasers a fabulous gift!


When you spend $25 in stamps (Customized Name and Stamp of the Month excluded), you’ll receive a custom-designed B-size My Acrylix® Good Times stamp set (retail value $13.95), packed with fun and versatile party-inspired images, for FREE!*
This beautifully crafted set will be a perfect addition to your stamp collection. It's absolutely adorable, how can you resist? I know I can't!
So…let’s celebrate! Here’s to the next 25 years of happy stamping and Good Times!

*Offer good February 3–28, 2009. Tax and shipping/handling may apply.
If you are interested in placing an order, please give me a call. Otherwise, you can shop in your jammies 24/7 online on my website http://www.tammypinchard.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy