Friday, March 6, 2009

Hey there CUPCAKE!

I made this card last night, and liked how it turned out! Here are the products used, all are Close To My Heart:


The card pattern is out of our Originals Card Confidence Program (9032), Pg. 116 "Pretty Simple"
Daydream Level 2 Paper Packet (X7108B)
Spring Iris Exclusive Inks (Z2148)
Watermelon Exclusive Inks (Z2158)
White Daisy Brads (Z1105)
Stamp set used on front of card: Cupcake Sprinkles (D1336)
Stamp set used inside of card: Birthday Surprise (D1169)
I left the inside blank so that nobody would
know who this was made for, that way when it gets mailed out it will be a surprise! I'm not sure if the recipient reads my blog or not, so I would rather be safe than sorry!
This weekend I hope to work on more things since we will once again be home and not running all over the place for sports!
Hope you like this little creation!


No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy