Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NEW Art & Soul Release-Running In Circles!

Just a friendly reminder that a NEW Art & Soul webisode was released this morning! You can view it here. Also, I am......


In Need of YOUR Feedback.........

I wonder if you might do me a huge favor. Would you please take a few minutes to click on the above link, watch an episode or two of Art & Soul, and give me some feedback?

Here are a few questions I'd like you to answer for me, if you would be so kind.

1. Are you already watching the monthly episodes or will you watch them on a regular basis? (They are available on the second Tuesday of each month through my website.)



2. Did you find them useful and informative?



3. Will you try or have you tried some of the techniques that are shown?



4. Have you considered purchasing/purchased any of the featured items? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, what is keeping you from doing so?



5. If you were to purchase any of the featured products, would you like for me to hold a workshop using those products? If so, what were your favorites?



Please take a few moments to watch these wonderful, informative episodes and give me some feedback. I completely understand how busy everyone is, so here's a little incentive! I will reward the first 2 people who respond within 24 hours! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy