Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Newsletter!

I'm Green with Envy Everyone;


Happy early St. Patty's Day! Don't we all wish we were Irish at this time of the year? All the eat, drink & be merry that goes on with the traditions? Unfortunately, I don't like beer (green or not) and am not much of a drinker, but I hope those of you who celebrate this month will all have a great time & be SAFE! Be sure to appoint a designated driver!Now, let's check out what is new and exciting this month!


FORWARD MARCH!
Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between March 3rd & March 31st and get 50% off your choice of up to two organizational products!*NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO BECOME A CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT and start living your dream of flexible work hours, unlimited earning potential, product discounts, travel opportunities, incentive plans and more. I personally am currently working to earn a Western Caribbean cruise for me and my family!



When you enroll between March 3–31, 2009, you can take advantage of a fabulous sign-up bonus: You can choose up to two premiere organizational products at half off retail price!* That’s a savings of approximately $129 on items that will help you get your business off to an organized start. Choose from our most popular items to help you arrange and store your scrapbooking and stamping supplies.Forward, march… to the front of the line today and enroll during our Forward, March campaign for super savings. Ask me today about joining the Close To My Heart family. You won't be sorry you did!
Join My Team!




A NEW Challenge!
MY UPLINE CHALLENGED ME TO GET THREE BIG PARTIES, AND THREE LITTLE ONES...COULD YOU JUST BE ONE OF THE LITTLE ONES? I would so love to rise to this challenge! Would you be interested in hosting a little party? I promise to make it fun for you AND all your guests! The best part of all of this is that I not only rise to the challenge, but you could potentially EARN FREE PRODUCT!Send me a quick email (tammypinchard@myctmh.com) or give me a call (414) 640-0412 letting me know that you are interested in helping me rise to the challenge!I look forward to hearing from you!
Pick A Date!

HUGE Sale going on!
Beginning today, Tuesday, March 3rd, you will find a sale on select My Acrylix stamp sets at UP TO 40% off retail! I have included a few pictures of some sets that will be available. Visit my site to see them all beginning TOMORROW. However, shop early as these items are sure to go very fast!My Acrylix Stamp Sale


March Workshops-Stardust
Basic, Better or Best? YOU DECIDE!



Basic Includes:

X7109B Stardust Level 2 Paper Packet $12.95

X7109C Stardust Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment $4.95

Z1150 Stardust Flexi Labels $3.95

BULK126 Stardust Workshop Guide $1.00

BULK125 26" Chocolate Dots Organdy Ribbon $0.36

*** Workshop Supply Fee (per guest) $23.21 ***



Better Includes- Basic Package + This Product

D1333 My Acrylix® Wishing Star Stamp Set $22.95

***Workshop Supply Fee (per guest) $46.16***



Best Includes -Better Package + This Product

Z1105 White Daisy Brads $4.50

Z464 Sassy Strands® Summer Carnival Collection $5.95

***Workshop Supply Fee (per guest) $56.61***



Required Tools

9030 Imagine™ $21.95

D1250 My Acrylix® Extreme Caps Alphabet $22.95

Z2134 Moonstruck Exclusive Inks™ Pad $5.25

Z2118 Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Pad $5.25

Z365 Summer Soft Chalks $6.95



Note: "Required Tools" will be available for use at the workshop if you do not already own these products.With these items you will have enough product to complete THREE two page layouts and at least three greeting cards!



Want to see what else you will make? Visit my site and click on "Workshops on the Go". This will allow you to see all the workshops. This month will be Stardust. You can view four of the pages we will create as well as the cards! Be sure to see what all you can create with the products you would purchase! It's amazing how far it can go!Please visit my art section of my website for close up pictures of these pages!
My Art

CTMH TV
Just a friendly reminder that EVERY second Tuesday of the month, and new Art & Soul webisode is released. These are about 15 minutes in length. They will show a technique & products, and after the show there is an opportunity to receive a discount on the featured items!Click on the link below to see past webisodes, or visit Tuesday, March 10th for the latest and greatest addition!
ART & SOUL Webisode



Keep your eyes and ears open as I have some VERY exciting things in the works, and I am bursting to share it with all of YOU!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy