Friday, November 14, 2008

Advertising my business.......


Well, it's past midnight and I made the mistake earlier of drinking an XS Energy Drink, LOL. So, I am up working on some advertising for my Close To My Heart business. Tell me, what do you think? Is the Stamping & Scrapbooking too large? Or do you think it will draw more attention to the actual contact information? I'm not sure what to think, and will take more pictures when I have it stretched over the spare tire on my SUV. Hmmmmmm.................I would have liked to use more of a light purple since that is the color of the Close To My Heart logo on my newsletters, but I only had pink vinyl. I think it really pops nicely on the black though.
Well, better get to bed, 6:00 am will come fast! Thank goodness it's Friday! Oh, I have to weigh in again when I get up. Check back in to see how I did!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy