Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WW Weigh in...........Week 5

Sorry this post is late, I weigh in on Fridays.

Alright, so not a great loss this week, only 0.2 lb for a total of 10.4 lbs so far, but still a loss. This week was insane though, I didn't get all of my water in for sure. I have my little grandson Anthony here with me at work, so it was hard to take care of me since he needs me to take care of him.

But, I did great this weekend and continue to do well. Lane has hopped on board with trying to lose again, so that makes things MUCH easier when it comes to meals and so on. We are not butting heads with me trying to lose weight and him not caring whether he gained or not.

I behaved well this past weekend and instead of gaining like I usually do, and then battle the week to lose that weight and more, I actually went down this weekend. I am looking forward to a nice loss this week (hopefully). I so want to say goodbye to the 270's. That is my goal, I hope I make it!!

I am FINALLY starting to feel my clothes get looser, at least my work clothes. Some of my others were VERY snug, so it will be awhile before I notice any wiggle room in them! But, it is a good feeling!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am proud of you and your ten pds lost! That is a great start... don't get discouraged maybe this week you will make up for last week when you go weigh in. Its also a victory not to gain! You may also be losing inches and not actual pds. My mom did ww over the summer and she lost 20 pds but lots of inches the weeks she didn't lose actual pds. Keep up the good work it will pay off. Those boys of yours are such cuties and that grandbaby is an absolute doll!!!

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy