Saturday, November 22, 2008

WW Weigh in...........Week 8

Here we go again, another week went by that I just COULD NOT motivate myself to get moving. What is wrong with me? I have to make a promise to ME that I will move this week. It will be a VERY tough one since my birthday is Wednesday and Thanksgiving is Thursday.

Our tradition for my birthday is to go out to Texas Roadhouse, or someplace like that, for a nice Prime Rib dinner. So, my sweet friend (and fellow CTMH Consultant) Cindy recommended that I not skip my traditional dinner, but instead ask for a to go box and cut it in half! Then I have my favorite treat for another meal as well and I am not over doing it!

Thanksgiving will be yet another evil venture. Grandma's Old Fashioned Baked Beans, Stuffing, Desserts galore. I am blessed to have my cousin Peggy Sue's birthday only four days before mine, so Auntie Peggy usually does things up right and has more cake that we could possibly eat.

Now, for my weekly report. Even though I didn't discipline myself to get moving, I did manage a loss of 0.8 lbs, brining my total so far to 16.4 lbs. Not too shabby. My fellow CTMH girls and I have an ongoing post on our bulletin board to support each other through our weight loss, and my dear friend Cindy keeps reminding me that this is a marathon, not a sprint!

So, another successful week in the loss column, now to get MOVING! Wish me luck, I need it!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy