Friday, November 7, 2008

WW Weigh in...........Week 6

My goal for last week was to make it out of the 270's...........I'm proud to say, I did just that! I weighed in this morning at 269.4! My total so far............13.0 lbs.

I do have to say that I'm not feeling much like I am really losing yet, maybe because I have so much to lose. But, I do notice my pants are a little looser, and so is my work shirt. These are good things! Slow & steady so that it will have a better chance of staying off!

I'm glad to say that Lane and LucasJon have been right by my side with trying to be more healthy and lose weight this week, which has made it easier on me. We are no longer arguing over what should be for dinner because I want to be healthy and they didn't care!

My next goal is to try to get into the 250's by my birthday this month on the 26th!! What a great birthday present to myself that would be! Oh, and the pink font is because I am tickled pink to be losing weight successfully!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy