Friday, November 14, 2008

WW Weigh in...........Week 7

Well, I didn't get moving this week as far as additional exercise, but it was VERY busy at the shop. I did a lot of running back and forth from one end of the building to the other, which I think helps me to lose. I HAVE TO get myself motivated this upcoming week to get exercise into my crazy, busy schedule!

I did lose again this week, so that is a plus! I am down 2.6 lbs again (same amount as last week) bringing my total to 15.6 lbs so far! I'm still not feeling like I am losing, but I'm happy to see the numbers getting smaller on the scale and larger on the "lost" column of the spreadsheet I am keeping.

Here's to another good week!

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy