Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A couple more retreat pages (YES, we were busy!)

This layout, "Be You" was AWESOME to make. Each of the tags you see with the Stardust Flexi Labels are journaling tags that slide in and out! I loved making this layout and look forward to getting pictures on it soon!
Then we have "Gratitude". I think this was my FAVORITE layout although it was very tedious to make. The branch in the upper left corner is a rub on, and the "leaves" are stamped hearts that were individually cut out, then placed to look like leaves on the branch. This color combination is unbelievable, and so elegant. May have to do a workshop on this one, allowing PLENTY of time of course!


I hope you all are enjoying this sharing of the album retreat arwork! I can't say enough positive things about being able to attend!

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Thanks so much for your continued sharing! I absolutely LOVE the Gratitude layout...gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your work. :)

nonapearl said...

Thanks for the sweet message you left on my blog!

Your blog is great too! I'll have to keep coming back.

Smiles,
=) Nona

Lisa said...

These are awesome!
No wonder your hands are sore!
Lisa

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy