Monday, January 19, 2009

Hangin' Out With The Girls!

Yet another picture from Album Retreat. These girls were such a BLAST to be around, I can't even begin to tell you. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to not only meet these girls in person, but to be able to spend the amount of time with them, getting to know them on more of a personal level that I did.



In the first picture we have Nichole Lewno, Noreen Petty, Denise Anderson-Turley, and I am in the back. I caught up with Noreen & Denise on the shuttle from the airport to the hotel, and we ended up rooming across the hall from each other.



Next is Alex Gaud & I. Alex also ended up on the shuttle with us, and roomed next door to Noreen & Denise (across the hall from me). So, we were the four musketeers pretty much the whole time we were there. What a fun, fun group of women! We shopped together, scrapped together, and just hung out.

If any of you are reading this, THANK YOU for a WONDERFUL time. You made my trip so much worthwhile by allowing me to spend time with each and every one of you!

Noreen, thanks for being my scrapping buddy too! I really enjoyed our one on one time together. You are an incredibly uplifting, inspiring person and yet still down to earth. I hope you know that!

I hope to see you all at Leadership, so I better get my butt busy recruiting!

Well, back to work. I have lots to catch up on at our auto repair shop having been gone three days of last work week.

No comments:

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy