Thursday, January 15, 2009

Creating before THE Creating.........
















After getting some dinner at Olive Garden with Denise and Noreen, Noreen and I decided we were going to take over the large square table in the business center so we could feel productive! I wanted to get some samples done of the National Paper Crafting Month Promotion package, and let me tell you, I am SO in love! These color combinations and patterns are just AWESOME.
While NONE of these creations are completed (had to limit the supplies I brought along with all the limitations and extra charges with the airlines these days) I did want to share them. The pages are from the Key To My Heart promotion for this month. If you are interested in finding out more, you can view previous posts. I made the pages from the Imagine How-To program. This layout is Serenade found on pages 36 & 37. This How-To program is SO easy to follow that I have vowed that I will start using my Cherish, Imagine, Reflections and Originals programs MUCH MORE!
The card is just something I put together because I have a customer with an upcoming birthday, and I want to get it mailed out while I am here in Salt Lake City since I will not be home in time to mail it from home.
I also had the GREAT PLEASURE of meeting Shannon Buck last night! I follow Shannon's Blog, an it was so awesome to meet her in person. She is such a positive woman and is so upbeat, that I hope I get to spend more time with her through this trip!
Well, I better get going since I need to get in some shopping. What kind of scrapbooker brings 12 refills and NO dispenser? MEEEEEEE! That's right, I'm guilty! So, I need to visit Zim's (a local craft store) in hopes of finding a Tombo dispenser or two before the intense creating begins later today!
And can you believe that while my family is back home freezing, that the boys have off of school today because of the intense wind chills? And lucky me is here in Utah where it will be around 40-45 degrees throughout the trip. I plan on walking to try to keep ahead of the eating I'm sure I will be doing. Gotta stay on that WW plan as best I can while I am away. Would love to return home to my scale to find out I lost rather than gained! Wish me luck!
Be sure to check in often as I fully intend to post throughout the trip. See you all soon! I'm off to see if Noreen is up since we will be doing our shopping together today. Be back later!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing. I will check back for updates from the Album Retreat! Have fun!!!!!!

Karen said...

You sound like you are having fun already! Will be glued to your blog. Thanks for sharing! Soak of that warmth and don't you feel a bit guilty!

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy