Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ready for more GORGEOUS artwork?

Well, here I sit at the Denver, CO airport using up three hours until my next flight, and I promised I would post more pictures. I have to tell you that through the Album Retreat we did the opening Album page, and TEN two page layouts. I was not disappointed with a single one!

I will post a few more now, but I do not yet have pictures of them all.





This was just an amazing trip. I am so happy I was able to make it, and I look forward to more. I'm off to check into the regionals information! Hope you all are enjoying the artwork!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh it is gorgeous work!
Hope you are back home safely.
Lisa

Unknown said...

I love love love this layout! Your blog is awesome! I will have to make sure to check it out more often! Way to leave am impression Tammy!!!! Patti (signed in with Steve's google stuff in case you are wondering!)

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy