Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still Creating............

Wow, I'm almost exhausted from the fast pace, but I'm LOVING it! What a great time this has been and continues to be. I am just going to post a couple of pages we did, and then I am off to start ANOTHER day of creating! And I am telling you, if you have had any doubts about whether or not it is worth it, don't doubt! Not only is the creative part incredible, but being able to meet so many CTMH family members in person is unbelievable!


So, here is the page that Jeanette taught yesterday morning. It will be the opening page in our albums. Keep in mind, these are not completed as I have no pictures with me, and the pictures need to be put in before some of the final embellishments are put on. Enjoy!

Then there are the next two pages............




And the last two I am posting before I get some Starbucks:





Oh, and if you wish to share these, please be so kind as to refer people to my blog! I would appreciate it. After all, I'm watching the numbers and there could be some blog candy coming! Not to mention, we did three more two page layouts yesterday besides what I have posted and will be doing five more two page layouts today, so be sure to keep visiting! Off to get some coffee!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG!! Awesome and incredible!
I cannot wait to see the rest later!
Happy Creating!
Lisa

Nicole said...

Awesome Tammy! I can't believe you are only an hour away from me and I cant even be there with everyone. I am sick, sick, and did I mention SICK! What a total bummer.

Anyway keep posting, you are awesome to keep us all posted on what you are doing!

michongarf said...

Oh man, these are really great!! You sure DO love your starbucks! lol
Have fun gf.

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy