Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shopping in Salt Lake City

LOL, look @ me! I had Noreen Petty take this picture so that people could see the wonderful scenery that we are looking at here. I am just laughing at myself because see how I am leaning to one side? Well, I am KNEELING on this round cement thing next to the road, and remember that fall I took yesterday morning on my way out?? YEP, my right knee is killing me and there was NO way I was going to be able to put pressure on it for the picture. Oh well, the mountains is what I love looking at.

Had a GREAT day so far, got lots of work done this morning on my website and my accounting software, then went out shopping with the girls! All I wanted to find was some doggone ADHESIVE! LOL, remember, I brought 12 refills with me and NO dispenser. Well, the LAST thing we found was my adhesive, but we had fun all afternoon. I did manage to find some Office Depot tape runners and they were 40% off since they are going out of business. So, I got them for a steal AND my tombo refills fit in them! How cool is that? OH, and we rode the trolley to and from the mall! It was really fun, all of us girls are like a bunch of, well, little girls! LOL What fun, what fun.............

Well, I am all checked in, have my cute little name tag on, and just waiting for our mini album class to start at 7:00 pm. I'll be sure to post pictures tonight whenever I get back to my room. For now I am putting my leg up for a bit! See you all later!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Hope you're having lots of fun!

Lisa said...

You are hilarious girlfriend!
Wish I was there with you.
Can't wait to see what your creating!

2tontansy said...

That's a great picture with the mountains in the background. I take it that you went to the Gateway, when you said mall. I've grown up going to Salt Lake all my life, so it's easy for me to take the scenery for granted. I'm glad you like it there. I just wish the yucky brown air weren't around. I hope you have a great time visiting here. Have fun.

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Grandma's "FlyBaby"

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Being Grandparents is AWESOME!

Grandpa's Buddy

Grandpa's Buddy